I very much enjoyed chatting with Dave Cornthwaite a couple of weeks ago while recording a new episode for his Self Propelled Podcast.
We travelled a meandering path of conversation on the theme of living life on one’s own terms, from my early bicycle-mounted adventures, to finding creative expression through books and films, to sharing lessons in life and travel with others looking to expand their horizons, and finally the Transcaucasian Trail project that has consumed my existence for the last half-decade.
You can listen via the embedded player below, or visit the podcast’s page on Anchor.fm for links to the episode on all the popular podcast platforms.
The Climber and Ultimate Beastmaster Contestant With a Passion For Mathematics – Self Propelled
- The Climber and Ultimate Beastmaster Contestant With a Passion For Mathematics
- How a Long Distance Cyclist Ended Up Building a Walking Trail
- Steve Backshall on the Wonders of Fatherhood, Building An Adventurous Career and the Ups and Downs of Celebrity
- Exploring the Magical World of Human Design
- There's a Reason They Call Him Mr Frostbite
Questions about what Dave and I discussed? Feel free to drop me a line in the comments below!