I very much enjoyed chatting with Dave Cornthwaite a couple of weeks ago while recording a new episode for his Self Propelled Podcast.
We travelled a meandering path of conversation on the theme of living life on one’s own terms, from my early bicycle-mounted adventures, to finding creative expression through books and films, to sharing lessons in life and travel with others looking to expand their horizons, and finally the Transcaucasian Trail project that has consumed my existence for the last half-decade.
You can listen via the embedded player below, or visit the podcast’s page on Anchor.fm for links to the episode on all the popular podcast platforms.
Sarah Outen (#2) – London to London Via the World – Self Propelled
- Sarah Outen (#2) – London to London Via the World
- Sarah Outen (#1) – Rowing Across the Indian Ocean
- Laura Kennington – An Adventure Athlete who has paddled, pedalled and swum her way to a new career
- Justin Jones – Crossing the Ditch, Antarctica, the Australian Outback and the Chasm between Solo and Family Adventuring
- Anna McNuff – Why Paper Clips Help When Writing Adventure Books, Creating Work That Has a Positive Impact & Dealing With Online Trolls – Otherwise Known as Dream Dumpers
Questions about what Dave and I discussed? Feel free to drop me a line in the comments below!